!!!IMPORTANT NOTICE!!!: Current Customers, your password may need to be reset due to the new system not transferring passwords over. Reset your password here.
If you have any issues email us firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Buy & Register
Some Basic Requirements
Business Customers Only:
FELIX is not Open to the Public. We only sell to businesses and ship to only business addresses.
Our Service Area: We service customers in Canada in the following cities located in Ontario.
Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville, Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Milton, Georgetown, Cambridge, Etobicoke, Toronto (limited area), North York, Vaughn, and Concord.
- Place of business must have accessible public parking available. Our trucks have tailgates to bring product to ground level.
- Business delivery is to first floor (ground floor).
- If you are an office located in a high rise, you must receive the delivery at your building entrance/parking lot.
- We may not deliver in certain areas of a city due to our distribution routes. You will be informed after registering.
Kindly contact us if you have any questions by email at email@example.com or by the contact form here or by phone 416 482 9998.
How to Register
Online Registration & Ordering - 3 Easy Steps
You can now place your orders online by registering here.
1. Fill out the online registration form here.
2. Confirm your email that you used to register. You should have received a registration email.
3. Once your account is approved, you will receive an approval email letting you know your account has been setup and you can now place your order online with your email and password to login. (we approve accounts within 24 hours).
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at 416 482 9998 or contact us online.
***COVID-19 NOTICE: Modified Hours of Operation Updated Daily on Google / Facebook***
Monday - Friday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Delivery Schedule (Order must be placed 2 business days prior)
***COVID-19 NOTICE: Our delivery schedule is heavily modified. Some deliveries maybe delayed/cancelled, we will advise after your order confirmation.
Monday & Tuesday: Mississauga, Brampton, Oakville (place order by Friday)
Wednesday: Kitchener, Waterloo, Guelph, Milton, and Georgetown (place order by Monday)
Friday: Etobicoke, Toronto, North York, Vaughn, Concord (place order by Wednesday)
Payment Options: Please Note PAYMENT MUST BE READY Before UNLOADING Delivery
For Delivery Orders: Pay online by VISA / MASTERCARD or in person by CASH
For Pickup Orders: Pay by Cash, Debit, Visa, Mastercard
FREE Delivery Option*
There are no minimums for delivery, however each account will have a minimum to reach prepaid shipping.
This can range from $500 to $2000.
Orders under the prepaid minimum incur a $50 to $150 shipping charge.
You will be informed of your minimums on account setup and updated when these rates change.
While we do our best to accomodate most deliveries, there may be extra charges due to the nature of delivery. This is assesed on a case by case basis but in most cases is pertaining ease of access to business and additional time needed to accomodate customer requests. We will inform you of these issues as they arise and provide you with a resonable quote or option if any.
Terms of Sale:
1. All products are the property of Felix Wholesale Ltd. until paid in full.
2. All accounts are COD, (Cash, VISA, MasterCard) unless otherwise stated on your invoice.
2. Interest on overdue accounts is 2% per month. This is equal to 24% per year.
3. NSF Cheques are charged a fee of $45.00
RETURNS / EXCHANGE
1. Products may only be returned/exchanged at the sole discretion of Felix Wholesale Ltd.
2. On approval: products may be exchanged within 7 days, returns are subject to 20% restocking charge.
3. Goods exchanged/returned must be in salable condition, unmarked, not damaged, and not used.
4. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
1. There is no implicit or explicit warranties unless stated by Felix Wholesale Ltd.
1. Please inspect your order at the time of delivery to ensure all products and quantities are correct.
2. Any discrepancies must be stated on the invoice or receiving documents at the time of delivery.